Frangelico Recipes: Learn how to make the Monk's Rope Coffee cocktail recipe.
A wonderful coffee cocktail recipe to try today.This cocktail drink is a classic combination of flavors. This is a popular coffee cocktail that uses Frangelico as a base. It's a wonderful coffee cocktail that can be enjoyed anytime. If you like chocolate, cream, hazelnut and coffee then this cocktail is for you!
Monk's Rope Coffee recipe:
- 4 ounces Fresh brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 ounces Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 ounce creme de cacao
- 2 ounce heavy cream
Cocktail Mixing Instructions:
- Start by brewing the the coffee first.
- Using a Irish coffee mug, pout in the hot coffee.
- Next, add the Frangelico and the creme de cacao.
- Give a quick stir.
- End the cocktail preparation by topping the drink with the heavy cream.
Pass this link along to others to enjoy!
Learn to make a great tasting coffee cocktail that uses Frangelico, creme de cacao and coffee.